Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Scary Effects










Out of all my photo I think that my alien is the best because i was understand what to do and how to do it. Akso because it look like a alien i put alot of creativie into it. Well i was doing the scary effect on the photo i learn how to use the stamp tool, pen tool. The stamp to is when you copy a place on you face and when you place it on a different place on the photo what you copied will show up where you clicked on. When using the pen tool you make curvy lines you can also put color on them. The would look like little skinny heat waves. The thing that kept giving me a problem was when I was using the burn tool.I did good on the out;ine on my face on my alien. We can use these tool in movie careers, the new paper, and show business. It is so that the can make people look at because no person is not going to look at this type of photo.

No comments: