In this piece I have a dead rose .There is also a shadow on the left and a little bit of sunlight on the right in the corner. It is a black and white photo with the rose on the left side of the photo and the light hitting it a great angle with my statement is Arial Black and the text is red. My statement is “I Don’t Like The Way You Love Me”. In the photo I want the people who happen to look a at this to realize this is a serious problem.The shareable up dead rose represent the pain, sorrow, and how the girl has be use constantly by the one she thinks loves her. That brings her down and makes her feel dirty and used. I want people to realize that the person is getting raped often think as that as love and that is wrong. I want people to see how it feel and the person how had that happen to them a feel the way that are feeling. This issue came to because most of the people in my family. They have had that happen to them.
1 comment:
I like it Kamilah. You chose a very sensitive subject, and portrayed it equally sensitive. Your statement is strong and so is your symbol. Good job.
Post a Comment