Friday, October 2, 2009

Photoshop Tricks








Out of All tricks and tool like the Blur tool because it soften the photo and bring more color out so that you can see all the beauty in the picture as you are still focusing on what needs to be focused on. I would like to get more in the Mask tool because it seems a little hard to me I am still trying to understand how to do it. I didn't know that you could fix people face on the computer like and change the eye color. My favorite tool we used was ajustment layer because it has this type of glow the other tool can't give I don't know what it is but i like it. It is also my difficult to use I had to go over how to do it twice to understand how to use it.

No comments: