
I started this personal quilt rough because I didn’t know what to do it took me like a week just to start on the inside me quilt. Then when I was almost done I look at it and had to start over because I did like the way it came out so I went deep inside me and thought. My first thought was the glass from the inside me quilt representing my broken heart. Then from there all my other quilt popped up. It was very difficult putting my thoughts on the computer and it has come out the way I see it. When it came to asking other people what they think about me it was so depressing I got nothing but blunt answers from my friends I was going to give up. Although it was too honest I need there answers. The last quilt I had to finish was future it was so hard I was confused what to say and how it was going to look. So the be honest the one was just thrown together but it does still mean something.
No comments:
Post a Comment