Thursday, March 18, 2010

Art Show: Social Issue

Out of all the project I have created in digital photography this is the best I feel that people will understand it. Its not just any photo it actually mean something and the quote give you more of an idea what it is. In this photo the rose reprsents the dry, dull, and emptness. The quote its self sums it up. "I Don't Like The Way You Love Me" can mean any of thing but the way I used it is different. This is saying that the person that they love is raping them and they don't like it. I pick this piece so that people can realize the affect it has on the people it happens to. I also want to use this as a nessage to inspire people who this is happening to to speak up about it and don't be a victiom


No comments: