Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Contact Sheet



Out of all the "Compostional Tricks" I like simplicity because the point that it make. It is because you can actually focus on the main idea because it is up close and personal you just can't miss it. The other reason is because the best picture I took was simplicity it is a good example. The times that I will be taking pictures I will be using lighting and extreme.The reason for lighting is because the piece I want to use my need light in the picture.Then when I use extreme angles because I need to take the photo in different angles to show more expression.I think my leading lines was the worst photo because the was to many thing it was not leading to. I think I took a good Macro becuase you saw the man idea up close be you also saw the beauty in the background.

No comments: